JAMB 2019 REGISTRATION FORM OUT!!! HOW TO REGISTER FOR JAMB 2019
The selling of JAMB 2019 registration form by accredited centers will commence on 10th of January, 2019. The price of JAMB form is now N3,500 as against N5,000 which it was sold before. Candidates are advised to register for it before the closing date February 21st 2019 (which MAY be extended)
How to Register for JAMB 2019 Examination
To register for the JAMB 2019 registration, there are few requirements a candidate must have before proceeding. They include:
– Personal e-mail address and mobile phone number
– Create your JAMB profile.
– JAMB ePIN registration payment
– JAMB CBT Registration fee: N700
The process for the registration includes:
- Visit any accredited CBT centers with your personal details, your profile and evidence of payment (ePIN) (for a list of accredited canters click here)
- At the registration center complete the online application form by supplying the required details such as
- Biodata: Name, e-mail address, phone number, date of birth, nationality, state of origin, LGA, gender.
- Choice of Institutions & programmes (Disciplines)
- Qualification with grades/dates (if not awaiting result)
- UTME subjects and choice of examination town for
- Mock UTME (Optional)
- Actual UTMER (compulsory)
- Your picture will be captures Real-time (no scanning of passport). This means that a candidate must go for this registration himself/herself.
- Your Biometrics (10 fingers) will be enrolled as well
- Review you entries and confirm correctness (correction of data after submission attracts extra cost).
- Collect yours e-slip at the end of registration as evidence of registration.
- Collect reading text and e-Brochure/syllabus CD as well (according to Jamb this SHOULD NOT attract extra cost).
N/B: CANDIDATES WITH BIOMETRIC CHALLENGES CAN ONLY REGISTER AT JAMB HEADQUARTERS IN ABUJA
Feel free to ask any question pertaining this guide in the comment section. This article will continue to be updated if there are changes in the news.